On the territory of the City Cemetery of the Kronstadt are the Trinity Church and the Chapel of St. Theodores.
The Trinity Church
Originally on this place the church was consecrated on October 5, 1788. The restored church, which can be seen in the photos, was opened in 2014.
Pavilion of civil funeral service
Next to the church is the building of the pavilion of the civil funeral service.
Chapel of St. Theodores
Chapel of St. Theodora was built in 1902-1905. The chapel was restored in 2007.
This post is also available in Русский.