The Marble Bridge (Palladian Bridge) is located in in Catherine Park, Pushkin, Saint Petersburg.
Marble Bridge is a colonnade on a granite base with stairs on both sides. A model for its construction was a project of the bridge by Andrea Palladio. The bridge was built in Tsarskoye Selo in 1774 of granite and marble items, carved at the Ekaterinburg factory.
This post is also available in Русский.