Znamenka manor Stable housing located at the Peterhof road. Stabling was built in 1853-1855 under Bosse project for the Grand Duke Nicholas.
High resolution photos on Flickr.
Stabling for 100 horses include a playpen, smithy, hospital, and in the corner towers – living quarters for the servants. The palace and park ensemble Znamenskaia garden is one of the cultural sites of UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1990 under the number 540-016.
This post is also available in Русский.