Hospital of the Community of Sisters of Mercy of St. George is located near the Krasnoe Selo on Orehovaya Mountain. The building in the Art Nouveau style was built in 1900-1902 according to the project of the architect Grigory Ippolitovich Lyutsedar.
After the children’s shelter-colony was opened in Dudergof, the community of St. George decided to build an oncological hospital for poor people, which operated in this building until 1914. Currently, the building houses the ski center of the Sports School.
This post is also available in Русский.